U3F1ZWV6ZTI2NDM4OTY3MTE1ODg2X0ZyZWUxNjY3OTk4NjY1Njg3Nw==

Why have I decided to take the Digital Marketing Nanodegree Program?

  First , my name is Hasnaa . I am a student at a college of agriculture . One day my brother suggested I study a digital marketing course to take advantage of my vacation. He told me that I should learn useful thing . I asked him about the platform for the Digital Marketing Nanodegree program.He answered the platform was Udacity. I looked it up and I liked it very much . 




Every day I study to Udacity course.The Digital Marketing Nanodegree Program is very important and useful. I find that it includes professional engineers. The teacher`s explanation is beautiful and efficient. The Marketing is important in all fields. It saves time and effort. The Digital Marketing considers part of commerce ,which stands for Electronic commerce . 




Until then the Marketing continues to grow. It makes it easier to buy and sell products. It protects  against covid 2020 , because it prevents  the moving . All things through online. There are many companies that work in the Digital Marketing and you can freelancer.




Benefits of marketing online example find out all the details about the products . It is one of the mains of online shopping. It is possible to see detailed and complete information about the products offered for sale on websites . You can create an advertising campaign professionally to increase sell your products.




 Finally , I am very happy because I am a part of this team.All thanks and appreciation for my brother  because he told me to include this platform . I hope to achieve my goals and become professional marketer . I wish all success for Udacity team.


https://images.app.goo.gl/mSedCfxYhArHHSBs8



تعليقات
ليست هناك تعليقات
إرسال تعليق

إرسال تعليق

الاسمبريد إلكترونيرسالة